Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Beginning

I have decided to keep track of my craftiness.  Sometimes projects get away from me and I thought blogging would be a good way to start and make sure I finish my projects.  


Right now I'm working on a quilt.  A full sized version of Kaffe Fassett's shirt striped boxes.  


I've also gotten a head start on some christmas projects.  I'm making some quilted Christmas ornaments in various colors depending on who they're going to.


Oh yeah... I have two knitting projects going right now.  A scarf / shawl of a gorgeous alpaca silk from blue sky and cotton place mats for my mom's dining room.  Neither of those have been picked up in a while.  


See the blog is working already.  I'll have to pick those up tomorrow and work on them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment